- To create zeal amongst faculty and students towards research and innovation.
- To create centres of Excellence in niche areas of research.
- To work closely with the industrial needs that eventually will result in new or improved products, processes, systems or services that can increase productivity of the industry.
- To foster collaborations for mutual benefits and to maximize Industry - Institute connectivity.
- To establish collaboration with other universities, public and private sectors and identify R&D projects including consultancy services which could be undertaken at the institution.
- To promote research in various departments of the Institute.
- To ensure smooth functioning and effective Management of R&D at the institution.
- To organize and promote skill development trainings in emerging areas to enhance the employability skills of the students.
- To promote self employability skills by conducting various activities under Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE)
|S.No||Name of the Committee Member||Department||Role|
|4||Dr. R. Vishwanathan||ME||Member|
|5||Dr. R. Subhash Chandra Bose||CE||Member|
|6||Dr. Sanjeev Kumar||HS||Member|
- Motivate the faculty and students to do innovative projects
- Motivate the faculty members and students to participate in project contests and initiate startups
- Motivate the students to participate in Hackathons and other contests.
Incubation Centre Projects
Mechanical Engineering students were done project on Go Kart during Academic Year 2018-19
Cold water dispencer Project was completed by Mechanical Enigneering students during the academic year 2016-17
Injection moulding die project was completed by Mechanical Enigneering students during the academic year 2016-17
ECE, CSE & Mechanical Engineering students are doing project on fabrication of Electrical vehicle (E-Car)
|WATER TESTING LABORATORY (JALA SIRI)|